Have a look at a recent testimonial by DHL Express Canada’s CEO, Andrew Williams who discusses the benefits of our HoloPresence technology especially our Virtual Global Stage and Hybrid Events capabilities.
Here are the latest highlights of some of our news coverage
August 31, 2021
When a special wedding guest couldn’t make the big day, the groom had her beamed in from the U.K.
August 27, 2021
…“I don’t know how the idea of a hologram came to mind, but a lot of us know that this technology exists,” he said. He searched online for a company with studios in both Toronto and London, landing on ARHT Media, which beamed Ms. Redington to Toronto in the form of a hologram, both to deliver a toast, which she had prerecorded, and then to have a live chat with Ms. Smith. Ms. Redington appeared in her bridesmaid dress, with her hair and makeup professionally done. They also had a virtual hug. To make this happen, Ms. Redington stood in front of a green screen in a London studio, in the middle of the night.
August 19, 2021
An Ontario groom surprised his new wife with a holographic visit from a bridesmaid who was unable to travel to the wedding due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Jeff Gallant and Brittany Smith Gallant tied the knot in an outdoor ceremony in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, on August 14.
Bridesmaid Sarah Redington lives in London, England, but was unable to travel…
…When Redington’s hologram appeared after the couple’s first dance, the crowd greeted it with gasps.
August 24, 2021
…Hologram technology is now being used as a way of giving people the chance to be at an event they cannot attend in person – an idea catapulted by tech companies in a post-pandemic world.
ARHT Media is one tech company whose HoloPresence technology made the wishes of one bride come true, when she was surprised on her wedding day by a special appearance from her absent bridesmaid.
Grounded in London due to Covid restrictions, bridesmaid Sarah Redington could not attend Brittany Smith’s wedding in Niagra, Ontario. However, Sarah arranged with groom Jeff Gallant for her hologram to be beamed across the ocean, enabling her to give her wedding speech in real time.
Daily Mail: Forget Zoom! Loyal bridesmaid delivers her wedding speech from London via HOLOGRAM after travel restrictions stop her from attending Canada wedding
September 2, 2021
Undeterred by travel restrictions brought on by Covid-19, a bridesmaid has appeared at her friend’s wedding in Canada as a hologram.
Like Princess Leia in Star Wars, bridesmaid Sarah Redington was beamed in full wedding regalia, holding a glass of champagne, live from London.
Redington ‘virtually’ attended the wedding of her best friend Brittany Smith to Jeffrey Gallant at Kurtz Orchards in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada last month.
August 24, 2021
When Jeff Gallant and Brittany Smith Gallant got married near Toronto, Brittany was disappointed that one of her bridesmaids couldn’t travel to Canada because she lives in London and is not a Canadian citizen. As a surprise, Jeff contacted a hologram company and arranged for bridesmaid Sarah Redington to appear live and virtually at the reception.
The Science Times: Hologram: Recent Advances in Holography Enable Bridesmaid to Virtually Attend Best Friend’s Wedding
September 3, 2021
People have found innovative ways of using hologram technology these days when social contacts are limited. The latest example is when a bridesmaid was restricted from physically attending her best friend’s wedding due to COVID-19 protocols in Ontario, so she decided to virtually attend it as a hologram.
August 24, 2021
The world health crisis is still limiting travel around the world, including in Canada. But that didn’t stop a sneaky bridesmaid from attending a wedding in Ontario. Though, the crafty lady didn’t have to break any rules in order to do so. She instead arranged to appear via hologram, much to the surprise of the delighted bride.
August 30, 2021
Video meetings are now a permanent part of our work lives. Are there new solutions that can take out some of the agony?
…Canada-based ARHT Media launched a 3D display system that can place users into meetings virtually. US company Spatial, another tech start-up, facilitated holographic-style meetings via Facebook’s Oculus Quest headsets.
August 24, 2021
It was nearly 50 years ago when some marketing and advertising geniuses trying to sell blank, recordable cassette tapes asked people to listen to jazz great Ella Fitzgerald and determine “Is it live? Or is it Memorex?”
Now, half a decade – and eons of advancement in technology later – the question soon could be “Is it Live? Or is it HoloPresence?
July 21, 2021
Larry O’Reilly, CEO of ARHT Media, talks about the groundbreaking hologram technology that, he says, ‘humanizes digital communication.’
June 25, 2021
We helped beam the former President of France, Francoise Hollande, to his keynote address at the Jeju Peace Forum, hosted by the Jeju Peace Institute in Korea. Mr. Hollande was joined at the event by former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, as the two men are largely regarded as the architects of the 2015 Paris Agreement
June 11, 2021
…The next frontier in technology aims to keep the best of both situations: holograms are coming to the workplace.
WeWork, the shared work space company, is rolling out hologram functions this month to 100 of its buildings in 16 locations around the world.
The move, in partnership with ARHT Media, a hologram company, was announced last month. WeWork offices in New York, Los Angeles and Miami will be the first to receive the innovation.
Meanwhile, Google has
June 9, 2021
Companies from Google to WeWork want to help employers cut down on Zoom fatigue with a new approach to communications: holograms for the workplace.
Alphabet Inc.’s Google in May revealed Project Starline, an effort to create a video-chat system with screens that give participants three-dimensional depth.
WeWork last month announced a partnership with ARHT Media Inc., a hologram technology company, to bring holograms to 100 WeWork buildings in 16 locations around the world. The effort begins this month with New York, Los Angeles and Miami.
June 3, 2021
…last month as holograms, sparking further debate about how the post-pandemic art world will look. The technology came courtesy of the ARHT Media company, which set up a “HoloPresence” showroom at the fair, enabling gallerists in Singapore, Geneva and New York to present their art works in hologram form to VIP collectors. Dealers were captured head-to-toe in 4K video and rich audio; this information was then compressed, sent over the internet and displayed holographically, says Larry O’Reilly, chief executive of ARHT Media. Jasdeep Sandhu of Gajah Gallery in Singapore took part in the project. “The whole hologram experience is very much part of a larger arsenal that galleries and art fairs are trying out in order to reach their collector base,” he says. “It was pretty smooth once you got used to the half-second lag.”
May 26, 2021
…WeWork is also trying to make Zooming a little less two-dimensional, signing a deal with ARHT Media Inc. to integrate hologram technology in 16 of its offices around the world.
May 21, 2021
ARHT Media is using the technology to create HoloPresence for meetings and events, where speakers, who could be miles away, can “be” in the room listening and interacting with attendees, while Fácil by Arribatec Solutions and Holo Industries have developed the first holographic check-in kiosk.
According to Larry O’Reilly, CEO, ARHT Media, his company is the global leader in HoloPresence (holographic telepresence) technology. ARHT’s complete end-to-end solution allows for the capture, transmission and display of presenters who want to appear remotely as lifelike holograms for live interactions with an audience of any size in real-time with little to no latency.
May 20, 2021
…On the other hand, perhaps the future is not so far off after all. Other companies — like ARHT Media — have already developed their own holographic platforms.
In the first quarter, the Canadian firm installed its tech in two military organizations in three separate countries. Most recently, it struck a deal with WeWork to bring hologram-based meetings and events to its locations.
May 12, 2021
Remote workers have used a number of virtual collaboration tools like Zoom and Teams during the coronavirus pandemic. This has led to new linguistic offerings a la “Zoom fatigue” as a result of round-the-clock video conferences. On Tuesday, ARHT Media, a hologram technologies company, announced a partnership with WeWork to integrate holographic presentations to coworking spaces around the globe. Holographic stand-up meetings could soon be part of the standard remote workday.
May 11, 2021
WeWork once declared that it was a “technology company,” not just the landlord of coworking spaces. Now, two years after the company’s hype implosion, it says it’s going to start enabling something decidedly techy: face-to-face meetings with holograms.
…WeWork has entered into an agreement with a Canadian company called ARHT Media, which developed the technology that will be installed in WeWorks around the world. Speakers would go to a capture studio at a WeWork near where they live to participate in a panel discussion.
May 7, 2021
…The COVID-19 pandemic has a lot of people thinking about the future of communication and collaboration. While video conferencing has been the necessary go-to substitute for business travel and working at the office, users complain it’s not the same as in-person interactions.
Some organizations are adopting holograms as a new form of virtual presence, and it’s making a memorable impact on audiences given its novelty.
For example, an ETF portfolio manager used ARHT Media hologram technology to present at a Singapore conference he couldn’t otherwise attend. His company also uses the technology in client meetings that combine live and holographic presenters.
April 27, 2021
…ARHT Media, a company that makes hologram technology, has built a solution called the HoloPod, a 3D hologram cabinet on wheels geared toward boardrooms and lecture halls. ARHT’s technology uses green screen studios along with an HD webcam, built-in HD projector and a proprietary holopresence display.
What distinguishes the holograms from a typical HD display in a videoconferencing call is the 3D display, says Larry O’Reilly, the CEO of ARHT Media. He adds that people will not need 3D glasses to see the holograms.
April 22, 2021
Larry O’Reilly, CEO of ARHT Media, joins ‘Cheddar Innovates’ to discuss how its ‘HoloPresence’ technology can project a person in HD holographic form from anywhere in the world, and what this means for the future of events and conferences.
We’re excited to share that the 2020 Green Carpet Fashion Awards which was produced by our client Eco-Age and utilized ARHT’s HoloPresence technology to beam in holograms of awards presenters has been nominated for The Webby Awards and has been shortlisted in the Best Events and Live Stream category!
Please make sure to vote by clicking the button below!
The pioneering virtual edition of the GCFA, Italia 2020 premiered on Saturday 10th October 2020.
Directed by Grammy-nominated Giorgio Testi and produced by Emmy Award winner Pulse Films, this revolutionary show designed by NorthHouse combines cinematic footage with a fusion of augmented reality and visual FX created using real-time game engines and with the world’s leading talent and opinion formers appearing as holograms courtesy of ARHT Media.
Job Title: Sr. Producer/Editor
Location: ARHT Media Inc, 195 Bentworth Avenue, Stage 2, Toronto, ON M6A 1P9
Job Type: Full-time
ARHT Media Inc. is the world leader in the creation, transmission and display of life like, real time human holograms. We make it possible for speakers, celebrities, lecturers, educators and anyone else on the planet to have live conversations as if they are present in a room while in reality, they are somewhere else on the planet entirely!
Reporting to the VP, Production & Technology, the Sr. Producer/Editor will be responsible for the creation of video and graphic content to be used during ARHT Media’s live and pre-produced Virtual and Holographic productions. The incumbent must be a hands-on content creator who can plan, coordinate, and visualize video projects in a fast-paced environment. They will engage with external clients, working to bring their vision from concept to completion. This individual will contribute to the successful growth of ARHT Media’s content and live event delivery side of the business.
- Takes creative ownership of internal and external content creation projects from pre-production, through production and post-production.
- Creates high quality video content using the Adobe Creative Suite of software.
- Work with clients and ARHT project managers to determine scope, run of show and content deliverables list for internal and client projects.
- Collaborate with ARHT Media’s global team to produce videos to support ARHT’s product line, training, marketing & social media campaigns, and drive engagement to reach business goals.
- Works with and leverages ARHT’s team of staff and freelance editors and motion artists to deliver projects as needed.
- Contribute to video crew positions during Capture recordings in Toronto studio (occasionally run the camera, audio, or teleprompter as required)
- Excellent asset organization skills with the ability to archive content and maintain ARHT Media’s libraries of video and audio assets for future implementation.
- Demonstrates creativity through leadership, providing inspiration to clients and the overall digital content being produced.
- Contribute to the ongoing success of ARHT Media’s Global operations across all of our product offerings.
- 5-10 years of video production/editing experience.
- Expert level user of Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop.
- Live Streaming and/or Virtual event production experience required
- Experience with cloud storage workflows for video editing (Google Drive or similar)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of live and pre-recorded corporate broadcast productions.
- Strong editorial judgment and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced /agile environment with flexible/varying work hours
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
- Willingness to adopt to and embrace new technology.
- Possesses a working knowledge of A/V systems (cameras, projection, audio, lighting).
- Familiarity with 3D, compositing and special effects.
- Ability to foster teamwork, influence and motivate others, and lead indirectly.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite.
ARHT Media will offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with the successful applicant’s Education and Experience.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the Position in
the subject line of your email, no phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recently ARHT Media’s CEO, Larry O’Reilly had a chance to join Jim Deeks, the host of Canada Files a weekly half-hour interview program on PBS to speak about our HoloPresence technology.
Canada Files, is series of interviews with Canada’s most prominent and successful people. So many Canadians have made, and are making, their mark on the world stage in every sector of daily life. And while their names may be known to Americans, their Canadian heritage may not. Each episode consists of a one-on-one interview with some of Canada’s most prominent and successful people.
Watch the entire interview below or on PBS’s website
ARHT Media Inc. is the global leader in the development, production and distribution of high-quality, low latency hologram and digital content
Policy / Procedures / Systems
- Working with the finance and admin team, create and implement effective purchasing and inventory controls and systems and procedures to mitigate risk and ensure maximum efficiency of financial resources.
Maintain Bill of Materials
- Capture / Display / ARHT Engine, future products
- Items / part numbers / substitutes / cost / lead times / preferred supplier / other / notes
- Participate with technical team in development of specifications for components and substitute components
- Working with existing suppliers on supply of ARHT manufactured components
- Sourcing purchased components in various jurisdictions around the world
- Identify single source suppliers for purchased components in various markets where practical
- Negotiate favourable pricing and payment terms
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Manage supplier relationships, both manufacturers of ARHT components and suppliers of “off the shelf” components
- Position inventory and equipment globally to optimize deliver of equipment sales and rentals
- Manage inventory levels considering item cost, availability, lead times and demand
- Also considering customer delivery and service targets
Distribution, Shipping, Duty and Brokerage
- Working with technical team and project managers on delivery of products for both equipment sales and rental (events)
- Ensure cost effective, delivery times and reliability
- Working with broker to determine duties in key markets while ensuring customs compliance
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records and related documentation
- Participate in the implementation of ERP systems within the next 12 months
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience as a Purchasing / Logistics / Inventory manager
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management in broadcast / electronics industry
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Microsoft Office and purchasing software
- Understanding of currency, fees, tax implications globally including Canada, US, UK, Hong Kong
- Experience with product certification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Bilingual – English / Chinese / Mandarin considered an asset
ARHT Media will offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with the successful applicant’s Education and Experience.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org