Job Title: Sr. Producer/Editor
Location: ARHT Media Inc, 195 Bentworth Avenue, Stage 2, Toronto, ON M6A 1P9
Job Type: Full-time
ARHT Media Inc. is the world leader in the creation, transmission and display of life like, real time human holograms. We make it possible for speakers, celebrities, lecturers, educators and anyone else on the planet to have live conversations as if they are present in a room while in reality, they are somewhere else on the planet entirely!
Reporting to the VP, Production & Technology, the Sr. Producer/Editor will be responsible for the creation of video and graphic content to be used during ARHT Media’s live and pre-produced Virtual and Holographic productions. The incumbent must be a hands-on content creator who can plan, coordinate, and visualize video projects in a fast-paced environment. They will engage with external clients, working to bring their vision from concept to completion. This individual will contribute to the successful growth of ARHT Media’s content and live event delivery side of the business.
- Takes creative ownership of internal and external content creation projects from pre-production, through production and post-production.
- Creates high quality video content using the Adobe Creative Suite of software.
- Work with clients and ARHT project managers to determine scope, run of show and content deliverables list for internal and client projects.
- Collaborate with ARHT Media’s global team to produce videos to support ARHT’s product line, training, marketing & social media campaigns, and drive engagement to reach business goals.
- Works with and leverages ARHT’s team of staff and freelance editors and motion artists to deliver projects as needed.
- Contribute to video crew positions during Capture recordings in Toronto studio (occasionally run the camera, audio, or teleprompter as required)
- Excellent asset organization skills with the ability to archive content and maintain ARHT Media’s libraries of video and audio assets for future implementation.
- Demonstrates creativity through leadership, providing inspiration to clients and the overall digital content being produced.
- Contribute to the ongoing success of ARHT Media’s Global operations across all of our product offerings.
- 5-10 years of video production/editing experience.
- Expert level user of Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop.
- Live Streaming and/or Virtual event production experience required
- Experience with cloud storage workflows for video editing (Google Drive or similar)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of live and pre-recorded corporate broadcast productions.
- Strong editorial judgment and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced /agile environment with flexible/varying work hours
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
- Willingness to adopt to and embrace new technology.
- Possesses a working knowledge of A/V systems (cameras, projection, audio, lighting).
- Familiarity with 3D, compositing and special effects.
- Ability to foster teamwork, influence and motivate others, and lead indirectly.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite.
ARHT Media will offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with the successful applicant’s Education and Experience.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the Position in
the subject line of your email, no phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.