Highlights include: Signed Contracts of almost C$900,000 between November 2018 and January 2019, January Signed Contracts of over C$500,000, Private Placement of C$2.4M closes, Tim Casgrain and David Wetherald join Board of Directors
TORONTO, CANADA – January 30, 2019 – ARHT Media Inc. (“ARHT” or “the Company”) (TSXV:ART), a global leader in holographic telepresence, today announced that the Company signed agreements for almost C$900,000 between November 1, 2018 and January 30, 2019, with over C$500,000 being signed in the month of January 2019. Combined with the recent recapitalization of the business through a C$2.4 million private placement financing and the additions of Tim Casgrain and David Wetherald to our board of directors, ARHT is extremely well positioned for positive performance in 2019
“Our sales momentum continues to grow as we see adoption of our new business models in all parts of the world,“ commented ARHT CEO Larry O’Reilly, “and I was particularly pleased with signing over C$500,000 in new contracts in January, with an ever growing sales funnel positioning us extremely well for the coming year. Add to that our recent C$2.4mil private placement financing and the addition of two extremely accomplished board members in Tim Casgrain and David Wetherald, we hit the ground running in 2019. ”
Sales and Event Highlights November 2018 – January 2019 Include:
- Women in Tech Summit at Imperial College London featuring a keynote address by Google’s Dr. Marily Nika beamed in live from Los Angeles and tech panelists beamed in live from New York;
- Signing of a Marketing Joint Venture with the Ontario Science Centre to promote our products and services to the museum and science centre community globally;
- Beaming UBS Asia CIO, Min Lan Tan, from Singapore to New York for UBS’s Year Ahead Launch media event with approximately 100 members of the media in attendance;
- Signing of our first long term installation at an international airport that will be commissioned in the first half of 2019;
- Beaming Aquaman star Jason Momoa live from Rockefeller Center in New York into the IMAX auditorium at Cinepolis Cinemas Universidad multiplex in Mexico City and CCXP in Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- Beaming Dr. Simon Leung from Hong Kong into Toronto to deliver the 2018 Triggs Lecture with live Q & A at the Ivey Business School, Western University;
- First live event between two third party owned permanent ARHT capture and display studios – between Shenzhen, China and Toronto, Ontario with SCI Innovation Centers in each market; and
- The Company continues to see growing interest, and have recent signed agreements, with top organizations in the finance, banking, pharmaceuticals, museum and educational sectors and ARHT is also now signing deals in new territories including Korea, Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, Brazil and a number of territories in the Middle East.
About ARHT Media
ARHT’s patented Augmented Reality Holographic Telepresence technology is the world’s first complete end-to-end solution for the creation, transmission, and delivery of lifelike digital human holograms that create the sensation of presence. The Company’s technology is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,581,962.
ARHT Media trades under the symbol “ART” on the TSX Venture Stock Exchange.
ARHT Media Press Contact
This press release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, the events, sales and revenues generated by the Company; the Company’s technology; the potential uses for the Company’s technology; the future planned events using the Company’s technology; the future success of the Company; the ability of the Company to monetize the HumaGram™ technology; the development of the Company’s technology; participation by the Company in various events; and interest from parties in ARHT’s products. Generally, forward looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved”. Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to: general business, economic and competitive uncertainties; regulatory risks; risks inherent in technology operations; and other risks of the technology industry. Although the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.