As a result of our recent activation of Ron Clark’s HumaGram™ at the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District conference, ARHT Media’s technology was profiled in an article on the blog Tech & Learning.
The article highlights how our Augmented Reality Holographic Technology can be used in education for applications “including:
- Professional development: Teachers no longer need to leave school for training. Trainers can present from a central location and “beam” their HumaGrams into schools across the district and beyond. They can interact with students throughout the training.
- Conferences: No more worrying about covering Sir Ken’s T&E – just beam in his HumaGram for a compelling interactive presentation.
- College and career prep: Schools can partner with high-tech engineers at NASA or Lockhead Martin and invite these experts to beam in to teach high school students the real-world work skills their companies are seeking. Because these experts won’t have to travel, they could go beyond one-day guest appearances, even offering complete interactive classes to multiple classroom simultaneously and in real time.
- Offer access to specialty teachers: Like the corporate experts, schools can share expert teachers via hologram without losing the interactive engagement of an on-site teacher.
- Take virtual field trips further: Students can chat with a holograms of, say, archeologists leading excavations from all over the world.”